The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Christmas Lights Are Up!




How exciting! It was so fun to see the xmas lights go up on our first home. I think it looks soooo pretty all lit up. Inside it is a construction site- we've chipped off the fireplace tile, primed/painted the fire place mantle, and are in the process of painting/installing all new trim and doors... hopefully all by the time Santa comes. :) We'll post pics on what we've updated. Til then, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

5 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I"m so jealous, your house looks so Christmas-y! I love it, can't wait to see your latest house improvements!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! The house looks great, just like a dollhouse. What a nice place to start your life together. :)

mumovearls said...

Your house is so adorable, it's like the honeycutt house of LOoooVVVVEE! miss you!-n need a picture of your tree!

Tom Earl said...

I thought about you as the Cougs came back in the Apple Cup! You guys are my favorite Cougs! Love the house!

Jeff and Megan said...

Hey Kristen...it's Megan Ritchie-Hogan....your house is beautiful!! Happy Holidays, and keep in touch!