
Sorry no posts lately, but WE'VE BEEN IN HAWAII! For those who didn't know, Nick and I went to Oahu with Jeff (Nick's brother) and his wife Sally. 11 days, 10 nights in paradise. It was total heaven, but I'll feel you in on all the details soon. (that was the view from the condo)
Soooo much to catch up on. I CHOPPED MY HAIR! I've been toying with the idea of cutting my hair short again (about 80% ready), but wasn't completely sold.... then Nick came up to me a few weeks ago and said something like, "I saw an old picture of us today, and you had short hair.... it was hot". haha. So maybe now I'm like 90%. Then, I went to afternoon tea with my Mom and Susie (which I also will tell you more about) and this girl there had THE haircut I wanted. I asked her where she got her hair cut (because I hadn't found a salon I'm totally happy with over here) and I got the name of the salon and person... (this is the week before we leave for Hawaii). A day later, I'm looking at my calendar and thinking how nice it would be to spend less than 20 minutes sitting under a blow dryer in Hawaii, but there's only one day I can do it. I call and they just happened to have a cancellation and got me straight in. I'm thrilled because my hair was long enough to do Locks of Love (yup, it's short now), which pushed me way beyond the 100%- "cut it all off" line. It's totally drastic to me, but Nick keeps saying "it's just hair". (go figure-boys) haha. I know he must like it though, because for the next two days he kept randomly saying things like "oh your hair looks so cute" or "wow, I really like your hair"... no fishing for hair compliments what-so-ever! (I swear!) :)
Anyways, TONS of pictures and all the fun details coming soon. Hope everyone is happy and healthy!!!!
5 comments:
Great picture!!! It makes you want to jump in. :)
yea I am so glad your back and so so excited to see your hair!!!
I can attest.. I saw your hair right before you left and indeed, it's HOT!! LOVE the picture on the blog... but it sure makes me horribly homesick for Hawaii. SIGH... Someday I'll get home! Oh yes!
First off...jealous. Second, I can't wait to see your hair! I bet it looks great!
Your hair?!!!
at least you cut it for Locks of Love... Ryan's going to tease you this weekend you do realize right? just a warning... I'm so jealous about you being in Hawaii! I love it there!-n
Post a Comment