The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's alive.

Nick's old "college scooter" came out of the garage this week. After several hours of tinkering and smoking out our neighbors, it finally runs. Every time I see this scooter it reminds me of my sophomore year at WSU, when my friends would say with a giggle, "kristen, your boyfriend just drove by on his scooter". (there was a big "dumb and dumber" helmet involved... wish I had a visual for you) hehe. You can tell by Nick's face that he's found an old friend. He'll find any excuse to ride it- even down to the mailbox (which is like half a block away)... and worse, today he actually drove it out of our driveway and across the street to talk to the neighbor. haha- seriously, like 50 yards. You gotta love it.


Still a bit smoky...


and I had to put this one up too- This is what I wake up to every morning. Cohen rules the bed, and usually curls up on top of us or snuggles up right by our faces. He's so spoiled.
`

2 comments:

mumovearls said...

I love how happy Nick looks while he is sitting on his scooter! can't wait to see you both in 2 weeks-nena

Kacey Nielsen said...

Boys and their toys. Those pictures are too funny. And that is one cute dog!