Quick announcement- my very wonderful friend, Lindsay, is engaged!... and she's engaged to Nick's very wonderful friend, Nate. Obviously, we love these guys. We are so happy for them both- Congrats you two!!
Lindsay came into Seattle last weekend to show us the ice she's rockin (and it's gorgeous) and we even did a little wedding gown shopping. Jeez, she's going to make a beautiful bride. It was so fun to hang out with some of my girlfriends- I miss them when I don't see them for a couple weeks. I love them all so much! I promised I would post some of my pictures so they can download them so here they are...
Lindsay came into Seattle last weekend to show us the ice she's rockin (and it's gorgeous) and we even did a little wedding gown shopping. Jeez, she's going to make a beautiful bride. It was so fun to hang out with some of my girlfriends- I miss them when I don't see them for a couple weeks. I love them all so much! I promised I would post some of my pictures so they can download them so here they are...











No comments:
Post a Comment