The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Yay, Finally got to see my big bro again.

My brother has been overseas for a few weeks now- (Korea and Japan), but the USAF finally got him home, and that meant stopping in Seattle on his way to Vermont (where he's based). I haven't seem him since last fall/winter- it's totally lousy only seeing your brother a handful of times a year. I have so much fun with him and I think he's such a great guy. He stayed with us tonight, and I'm taking him to the airport in, well, 30 minutes. Waaaay to brief of a visit, but I'm happy I got to see him. LOVE YOU BRO!




My parents, Grandma, Derrick, Nick and I all went to Buca di Beppos for dinner last night. LOVE THAT PLACE. It's rare to have us all together. In fact, I think the last time my parents, Derrick and I were in the same place was my wedding??!! (that was a year and a half ago, people) Anyways, hopefully one day he'll get to move out to the NW with my Sis-in-law, Erin. How great would that be?!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

How fun! I didn't realize your brother was overseas this whole time. By the way your hair is so cute in those pictures!

Team Harris said...

Kristen... how fun! Just wanted to tell you that every now and then I check in on your blog and your photo blog... and your photography is getting better and better every time I see new pics! I also wanted to say that I'm LOVING your new hair style a lot... you wear it very well! ;-)