SO- we went to Chelan for the 4th with the Honeycutts. Had a blast as usual. I can't believe it (and it's awful to say), but we hadn't been there in almost 2 years to the day! Seriously, I have no idea why not. It is so beautiful, relaxing, warm, fun, etc, etc. We had lots of fun hitting the golf course, despite Nick's killer sunburn. (by the way, you can still get sunburned sitting under an umbrella... just ask my fair-skinned hubby) Since I'm not feeling very articulate at the moment, I'm just going to let my pictures do the talking. Hang on folks, there's a lot of 'em.
So here's our nephew Oliver...
His latest thing is "webbing" people. You know, like spidyman. He's webbing me here. It usually causes us to pretend like we got hit with a big web, followed by his sweet little giggle.
I love this next set of pictures. I walked out on the deck, and everyone had a kid in their lap... Here is Nick's brother Steve with our nephew Elliott....
And little Erik is the biggest cuddle bug. I freakin love this picture. Doesn't Nick's smile remind you of your school photo when you were 8 years old? haha.
Erik's not the only cuddle bug....
There is always lot's of swimming....Roloando, Nick, and Malea. The boys are totally hair twins. haha.
and Elliott has become quite the little fish! You strap him into a life jacket and that kid will swim all day. I had so much fun playing with him in the pool!
I love this shot of him and my sister-in -law Nicole. Seriously, the kid loves the water!

But all that time in the sun will drain you pretty quick...









3 comments:
What great pictures! Those are some adorable little kids
AWW! Kristen, I swear - these are the best pictures! TOO CUTE! The kids got a kick out of the fireworks - something I am sure they will remember always. What a fun weekend with you two + Cohen!
I love your style!- Hey I'm having a hard time with the cd of our Family pictures (the ML ones) can you burn me a new copy?
Post a Comment