The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Monday, July 14, 2008

only in northern idaho...

I think this image sums it up. :) The last weekend in June we had a FANTASTIC camping trip with the Earls. It was actually a bit of a family reunion for all of them, so we are so so grateful that they included us! It's hard when one of my very best friends (Myca) lives so far away, but it does make it extra exciting when we get to spend a weekend with her and her fam. I love each member of this family so much- Tom and Gail have been my "second set of parents" for years, and everyone has always treated me -and Nick- like nothing less than family. The cabin was just North of Sandpoint and the weather/scenery was GORGEOUS. We all know I'm not much of a camper (the OCD kicks in high gear when I catch glimpse of a spider), but this trip I truly had so much fun! I love getting away from all the business of the city to enjoy good conversation and company. Here are a few pics from the fun weekend!


BFF's, Me and Myca
"Bathing" camping-style. Corbin cracks me up- it was so fun to see him again! And trust me, that water was COLD! My favorite part is the pink lufa! ha.

I love these boys soooooo much! I melt every time Boston calls me "Tia". He has me totally wrapped around his finger. (and I'm okay with that)



Those big brown eyes!! Um yeah, I'm whipped. :)
Jared shared his gun with the group- it was my first time shooting a gun... and I liked it a lot. Thanks Jared!!
Nick was loving it too.

I love this picture of Hendrix- she is SO CUTE!! She looks like the little girl on the suntan lotion ad! :)

And Nena was her usual creative self. She not only sewed Makenna a complete matching outfit in a matter of hours, she did the cutest paint tattoos for the kids! Whatever they named, she would just bust out the most adorable painting on their arm- Unicorns, monsters, and even spiderman. Seriously Nena??! She never stops amazing me.



Since they had the whole fam together, they asked me to do a quick portrait session. Pretty sure this should go in the dictionary next to the definition of "family". They're a good looking bunch!You can check out more pictures from the trip HERE.

**For everyone who was on the trip, email me with your email address and mailing address and I will send you a link to all the pictures from the trip/mail you a CD. :)
Email: info@kristenhoneycutt.com



.

6 comments:

Myca said...

Hey I LOVE the pictures. Ahh so cute...I want to see more. You have my info right? I miss you tons.

mumovearls said...

ok I have to frame a big one of Boston holding a gun for Myca and Jared that is soooooo Adorable!
Now I know why my pink scrubie was stinkY-Corbin was using it-hmmmmm
I love the pictures they are fantastic!-Nena

Tom Earl said...

These pics are amazing!!!!!!!!

Mandi said...

Awesome. You are seriously talented. It was SO good to have you guys there, you are like family! Can't wait to see the rest and get some of these family pics framed!

Mandi said...

P.S. You can email me at
mama_mandi05@hotmail.com

Corbin said...

i heart kristin.

seriously, i can't even describe how bomb you are.

seriously.