The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

That's what Nick said right before I took this picture:

Haha, I'm such a lucky woman! Not every husband tries so hard to grow a "sympathy belly". There we are, 20.5 weeks preggo. 19.5 weeks to go! We're both going to get a lot bigger!

Okay, we got out the camera for a reason: WE ARE DONE WITH THE BATHROOM!!! I think it is now my favorite room in the house. Nick did such an AMAZING job on it. Seriously, it's flawless- he is so meticulous with each little line and seam. I am so so so so happy. I think it's so pretty. I just want to move our bed in here. It's much prettier than our bedroom. :) Can you believe the transformation??! I can't even believe it's the same room. Well, it really is: new floor, new tile, new paint, new vanity, new counter top, new mirror, new fan, new light switches, etc. It was soooooooo gloriously ugly before. *sigh* It's a good day.






Just for comparison, let's revisit what it use to look like:
Thanks so much to Nick's dad Ron for the extra set of hands. Paint fumes don't sit well with my big belly, so it was really nice to have some help for Nick!

3 comments:

Myca said...

Oh my gosh...you look adorable! I laughed out loud at that picture of you two...nick...classic! The bathroom looks so good. Can I move in? I will totally take the bathroom....

Lindsay said...

Aaaaahh, I've been waiting for a pic of the bump! You look so freakin' cute :) And the bathroom is amazing as well... good job Nick!

Tom Earl said...

Hilarious! You look fab! (You too Nick!)