The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boy oh Boy!

We had our big ultrasound, and it's definitely official- It's a boy! We are so excited. It's so nice to finally say "he" and "him". The ultrasound looked really good- no markers or concerns. He was moving like crazy, and the ultrasound tech was busy trying to chase him around. He's measuring long, about a week ahead of my due date. But look at his parents, and we could have guessed he'd be tall. We celebrated by going to buy our first article of baby clothing- a little sleeper, and of course there was coldstone involved! I'm finally feeling him move around in there, which is lots of fun too. I cannot wait to meet the little guy- Saturday will be the half way mark, and that feels so good!

On another note, Nick and I went to the Movin' House Party last weekend to see Nelly! I loooove Nelly's old stuff so it was so much fun. the SugarHill Gang (Rappers delight), Tone-Loc (Wild thing, Funky Cold Medina), and Cardinal Offishall (Dangerous) were all also there too. Nelly was a lot shorter than I thought (but aren't all celebrities?!), and he did a lot more yelling than his normal sing/rap combo, but still, so much fun. The only sad part is that Nick and I realized we are officially old. Gone are the days where we used to be up til 3am with no troubles. The concert was from 7pm-12... but by 11:30, we were sooooo fading. It wasn't that we weren't enjoying it- we were totally entertained. But we could barely keep our eyes open. haha, the whole ride home we just talked about how good bed sounded. Sad!

Nick's been working like crazy on the bathroom remodel- The floor tile is totally done and looks awesome. The tub is refinished and the paint is on the walls. Nick's about half way done with the shower tile- it is looking so so so so so good- I am so excited to see it when it is all done!!!

I think that's all for now, but lots more updates coming soon! Take care everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooo excited for you both! Yea a little boy! Kristen you are going to be out numbered with 3 guys in the house. Can't wait to see you. Have a great week.:)

Kacey Nielsen said...

Boys are awesome! I am so excited for you guys!

Lindsay said...

So fun :) I can't wait to meet him!!!

mumovearls said...

Ha! Yes Life makes you change! Then after you have kids... You change again!-
Congrats on the newest news! A Boy! This is Exciting! Can't wait-N