For those of you who have had the pleasure of enjoying our extremely outdated/ugly bathroom... I hope you've tucked those sweet memories away somewhere safe. We are FINALLY redoing the bathroom and we are sooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to finally paint over the mural- yes mural. This is one of the last big eye sores in our little "fixer upper", so I can't wait to see it done!
Here are the before. Hopefully I'll have the After Shots by Thanksgiving! :)
Here are the before. Hopefully I'll have the After Shots by Thanksgiving! :)



3 comments:
Give the mural a hug for Nate and I! Just don't get rid of your soap dispenser... I mean deadly scrubbing bubble shooter! Thanks a lot Madeline! hehe :)
we could have done this together.....I still reallly love to DEMO
Kristen, I actually really like the counters in that bathroom! It's a nice vintage look, I'm being serious!! :) Miss you and baby!
Pamela
Post a Comment