We took Parker to the zoo earlier this month, and I wanted to throw some pics up from our day. We totally forgot how much fun the zoo could be- Nick and I ran around like little kids, and Parker was a total trooper. We used the Moby for the first time- loooove it. Three words ladies- hands-free nursing. Enough said. Geez, I need to post more often, because Parker already looks so young in these pictures!
You had a good zoo day--even the hippos were up and about! And, yes, the Moby is Fantastic! When he is bigger, you might really like the Ergo... Finally, I love the picture of him after the giraffe shot. Too cute!
1 comment:
You had a good zoo day--even the hippos were up and about!
And, yes, the Moby is Fantastic! When he is bigger, you might really like the Ergo...
Finally, I love the picture of him after the giraffe shot. Too cute!
Post a Comment