The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4 months old and other random stuff...

Myca and Jared came to visit this month- we were sooo excited to see them again. There visit was too brief, but loads of fun. Myca and I played some very intense rounds of dance dance revolution... which was both embarrasing and insanely fun at the same time. :) I was so excited for them to meet Parker- it has been so much fun sharing all our big milestones with each other over the years. Made me think of the first time I flew out to meet Boston- I was in total awe seeing Myca as a mother for the first time. Crazy how time if flying by.








A bunch of random pictures from this month... and yes, those are long strings of drool in almost every picture. The kid drools. A lot. But he still doesn't spit up, so I can't complain! :)



I looooove how peacefully he sleeps... and his hands are always folded so sweetly.

1 comment:

Myca said...

Our time was way too short!! I need to give that baby some more kisses already!!!
By the way...you are a pretty amazing mommmy! :) Is there anything you're not good at?! :)