The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

We're alive...








It's true- we're alive and well. My blogging efforts have been pathetic, but I have a resolution to do better. (that I'll probably break)....
To start, here's what Parker's first Christmas looked like:
We went to Moses Lake for 6 days. My brother and Erin were in the middle of a move to Las Vegas, so they drove up to WA to spend the holiday with us. It was really great getting so spend Christmas all together. We don't get to see Derrick and Erin nearly as much as we'd like, so I'm hoping to see them much more now that they'll be inLV! Quick plane ride, cheap ticket, and hellllo- it's VEGAS! ;)

Christmas Eve we did the usual tradition of Church, PJ's, Stockings and Presents. We also did appetizers and crab legs for dinner (one of my favorite traditions)- YUM!!
Parker loved the trash pile, and appeared to be in baby heaven waving tissue around and banging on empty boxes. :)

Christmas Day we had our dear friends Dick and Karen Canfield over for a Turkey dinner. I love them both so much, and it was so much fun to catch up with them! We had a girls day on Saturday- met up with Suzy and MaryMoberg for Pedi's ... the plan was to go to the Cave B Spa, but they were closed for the week, so we settled for "Real Nails" in Moses Lake. :) The boys headed out all day Sunday to go shooting with theFranzs . Upon their return I was bombarded with reasons why Nick should get a gun by my dad, brother, and of course Nick. Nick has played the video of him shooting the 50 cal close to 100 times for me (and a few times for Parker). The jury is still out on this one.


... and side note, I have no idea why all the writing is blue and underlined. oh well. :)

No comments: