The one year mark seems to be coming so fast. Every day he's doing something new, which is both exciting and sad at the same time. I'm trying to be better about taking more snapshots- not worrying about the outfit, the backdrop, the picture... not every picture needs to be a portrait. I just want to freeze him in time.
He loves looking out the back french doors...

... and here's why.
Cohen is his best bud. Unfortunately, the feeling is not mutual. Cohen is so patient with him, and sweet, but there is definitely some jealousy involved. Parker loves to pull Cohen's fur, and he just whines and looks at me to grab Parker's hand. Thank goodness he doesn't snap at him... I wouldn't blame him sometimes. Parker is strong.
One of Parker's late nights... I think it was 11:30ish?? I was waiting for Parker to tire out. I had turned the lights out, read 5 books to him, tried to rock him, but all he wanted to do was crawl around and explore. There's something I love about this shot. Maybe because he looks so small.
And some random shots from our annual weekend at Salish Lodge for our anniversary. A different experience with Parker in tow (separate massages and no fine dining), but fun just the same. He did SO well during the 5 course breakfast, though. Yes, 5 courses. yum. We must have been there an hour and a half, and Parker was just as happy when we finished as when we sat down. Love that about him- he's always just rolled with whatever we do.



1 comment:
I ca NOT believe how big he has gotten!!! HE is DARLING. And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pictuer of him and the door. It is super cute and he does look tiny.
Post a Comment