The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Weekend with the Frogleys

For Valentine's weekend, we headed out to Boise to catch up with the Frogleys. I am so thankful for friends like Myca and Jared. Nick and I love our visits- it is such an easy friendship. Myca is preggo with baby boy #3 and I CANNOT wait to get my hands on the new handsome man. This was the first time we'd had the kids together, and it was soooo fun to see the boys interact. (Still CRAZY that we have "boys"... wasn't high school, like, last year??!) Boston has grown into such a sweet little boy. As I'm typing this, I'm looking at a picture of him from the first time I met him (4 months old, I think??) and I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed. He is such a mother hen now- mimicking Myca's tone and phrases as he lectures Tayden on the importance of sharing/eating all his food/being gentle with the baby, etc. His voice would get an octive higher as he'd say, "Taaaaayden, can you share your toys with Parker??". Quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever heard.

ha.
It seems we were too busy to ever get a shot of all of us. And by "busy" I mean busy watching movies, laying around, and feeding children. We're a pretty low key group.


and I could not believe how much Tayden had grown since we lost saw him. A baby no more!!
Myca is such a beautiful mother.


I'm already dying to plan our next meet up. It's never long enough or often enough, but I love knowing that we will always keep in touch. 'Til next time...

No comments: