I took Parker to see the Easter bunny at Alderwood mall. He was really shy, and when we put him on his lap his face scrunched up and he started crying. We got this shot right before the cry...
SO, then the next day, we were at Northgate mall. He saw the bunny there, and started waving to the bunny, smiling, laughing, talking in his high voice like he does to little animals. So I thought he must like this bunny. What the heck- I'll spend another $20 for a bad picture if he's smiling. He was giggling all the way up to the bunny, but as soon as I put him in the bunny's lap, he got very worried/whiny, then started crying. Here's right before the cry...
Oh well. :)
Parker's first Easter was lots of fun. The church had a breakfast this morning before the service. He was soooo tired by the time church let out that he fell asleep in the car not even two blocks away. We popped into my Grandma's to say 'hi'- My aunt Julie, aunt Shannon, Uncle Doug, Emily, Shayla, and Matt (cousins) were all there, so it was fun to chat with everyone for a little bit. Then we headed up to the Honeycutts' home for some grub. It's so cute to see all EIGHT grand kids play together. They were all running around the back yard- SO cute! We got Parker a big Tonka truck that he can push around- it was a big hit. Anything with wheels makes this boy pretty happy.
Ready for church. Parker LOOOVES his dog!


At Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt's house. Driving miss Lucy.
Erik





Oliver


Lucy
Parker

And some random shots from last week....


SO, then the next day, we were at Northgate mall. He saw the bunny there, and started waving to the bunny, smiling, laughing, talking in his high voice like he does to little animals. So I thought he must like this bunny. What the heck- I'll spend another $20 for a bad picture if he's smiling. He was giggling all the way up to the bunny, but as soon as I put him in the bunny's lap, he got very worried/whiny, then started crying. Here's right before the cry...

Oh well. :)
Parker's first Easter was lots of fun. The church had a breakfast this morning before the service. He was soooo tired by the time church let out that he fell asleep in the car not even two blocks away. We popped into my Grandma's to say 'hi'- My aunt Julie, aunt Shannon, Uncle Doug, Emily, Shayla, and Matt (cousins) were all there, so it was fun to chat with everyone for a little bit. Then we headed up to the Honeycutts' home for some grub. It's so cute to see all EIGHT grand kids play together. They were all running around the back yard- SO cute! We got Parker a big Tonka truck that he can push around- it was a big hit. Anything with wheels makes this boy pretty happy.
Ready for church. Parker LOOOVES his dog!


At Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt's house. Driving miss Lucy.
Erik




Oliver

Lucy
Parker
And some random shots from last week....


2 comments:
I love love love the last picture of you and Parker. ADORABLE!
Thank you so very much for sharing! I love them all :D
Post a Comment