


Parker loooves books. He can seriously sit for 25+ minutes "reading" his books by himself. We read every day, and the books are always strung all over our house.

Walking is now the preferred mode of transportation. No more crawling, no more 'drunk sailor walk', just sturdy toddler walking now. Sometimes Nick and I will just look at each other and say "What the heck? When did we lose our baby?!". He's a good eater- loves bananas, pears, yogurt, cheese, and any form of cracker or cherio. He loves to sing- in the car, around the house, while he reads. He just goes "la, la la la la" in a high voice at variable volumes. :) His vocabulary consists of 'mama', 'dada', 'nana' (banana), 'dog', 'ball', 'ba' (balloon). He signs 'all done', 'more', and his favorite sign- 'milk'!
His new thing- when I'm working at the computer he'll walk up to my chair. I'll put him on my lap and keep typing. He'll sit on his knees to face me, grab my face with both his hands, and turn my head so that I'm looking him in the eye. Then he gets a big smile and signs 'milk'. Ha! We crack up every time! The boy knows how to get my attention. :)He had a Dr's appointment today:
Height: 30.5 inches (66% of growth percentile)
Weight: 22lbs 12oz (43% of growth percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment