
SO WE'VE PUT ON A LITTLE WEIGHT. BIG DEAL. I'm looking a little "Pearish" and Nick's my chubby "apple". haha, actually those are these hulahoop things sewn into our super rad halloween costumes. We were officially "Tacky Tourists", but our friends kept calling us "overweight travelers". Either way, we spent like 5 minutes just laughing at ourselves in the mirror and had a lot of laughs with friends throughout the night. This was actually a birthday party for my friend Ali (on Saturday), but they did it Halloween style. Complete with fake zinc oxide and our flip-flops with socks- I think we accessorized very well. I even busted out a Jelly purse from 1995. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!


3 comments:
Love it! There is little better than a creative costume and people willing to be funny. 10 points on the creative scale. By the way I was going through some old video and found our trio "maximum overdrive". tooo funny! Aaahh the good times
Ok, that totally cracks me up. You guys are so cute. Looks like fun!
OH Heck YA! Those costumes Make you guys look so RAD! -saw your parents last night they are so sweet I think your dad just likes to laugh at how naughty my kids are!-n
Post a Comment