


I am very behind on blogging, so I thought I'd at least post our New Years pics before February comes. This year I was lucky enough to have the night off, so our brother and sister-in-law came over to count down to 2008 with us. Fun times!
Can it seriously be 2008 already??!
I had to post this picture too. There's a neighborhood by Jeff and Sal's that goes all out with the Christmas lights. We went to drive through and look at all the lights one night, and there were these kids with a hot coacoa stand. It was the cutest thing. Apparently Santa even makes appearances on some nights, but we caught him after he'd taken off his belly. Love it.

1 comment:
Sweet...I totally forgot about that...I just gave 5 reviews at work and got mine and now I'm just out of it. Thought I'd hit the blogging trail. Can't wait for Hawaii!
Post a Comment