The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Friday, February 8, 2008

Boise





We had SUCH a fun time in Boise with the Frogleys. We were so excited to go visit them. I am so thankful for my best friend, Myca. We've known each other for over a decade now, and I know that one day we will be old ladies in rockers and still pick up right where we left off. It's just such an easy friendship between us. She and Jared are such amazing parents to their two little boys. It has been so cool to see my friend become a mother over the last few years. I see this whole other side of her- still her, but just the "extended mother version". haha, I'm explaining this very poorly. :) Anyways, it was such a relaxing weekend, and I loved loved loved playing with those cute little boys of theirs. Seriously, they are so cute. Jared was nice enough to take my city-slicker hubby to go shoot some guns for the first time, so that was a pretty cool treat for Nick, and I didn't have to stroke when they left because at least I knew Jared was experienced with those things. Take note of how dirty the jeep is... it's clear they did some mudding. (by the way, I am so glad Myca married someone so cool) Okay, well I hope you enjoy the pics.
I already can't wait til the next time we see them. We miss you guys!
(Myca, I'll put a few of the pics on the photog site and send you a cd soon)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. The pics are darling! Will we be seeing you this summer at Powell?

mumovearls said...

You are so talented! yah! are you Honeycutts still Powell material? You should get your parents to come! that would be FUN!