The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Friday, February 1, 2008

So. In. Love.




I'm going to post more about our fun weekend with the Frogleys soon, but I just wanted to get a couple of these up here so Myca could see them...
(side note- for some reason when I loaded these up there, they lost some of the image quality, but the ones I have on file are not so grainy and with less noise)

4 comments:

Myca said...

OH MY GOSH! I love these pictures....they are so cute! I can't wait to see the rest. We miss you guys already!

Mandi said...

Tjose pictures are very cute. Myca is luck yot have a friend like you! It is so cool you guys stay in touch so well!

mumovearls said...

did you take these? wow Kristen you are awesome! you should chase that dream.-n

Team Harris said...

Oh my heavens Kristen... these are gorgeous pictures! It helps that you had such beautiful subjects to work with! Good job!