


Okay, I have to catch up on my posting. First, I just wanted to share a couple pictures from our anniversary night at Salish Lodge... Nick already wrote about it, so I won't go on about it... but I did want to say that I seriuosly think everyone should do this at least once. It is such a romantic place, and we felt so spoiled there. It is the perfect way to have lots of quality time with your husband/wife without being distracted by dishes/chores/tv, etc. You seriously go home feeling like you just had a week long honeymoon. I love it there.
2 comments:
Kristen... that black & white is AMAZING! Can you tell me what camera settings you used? From the look of the spray, I'm wondering if you used a little longer shutter time with it. What a postcard shot... good thing you watermarked it!
Thanks Christina! You're right, I used 1/60th sec.- just enough to keep the rest of the image sharp while I held it (I didn't have my tripod), but slow enough to get some movement in the water.
Post a Comment