




So, what else have we been doing?
4th of July we spent at the cabin in Chelan. Parker went "swimming" for the first time- fell asleep in my arms after about 5 minutes of bobbing around in the water. :) My parents came up for the day with the boat and we got to get out on the water a bit. Nate and Lindsay met us over there too, along with the Honeycutt clan.





The newest little Honeycutt arrived June 19th- Audrey. That makes 8 cousins on Nick's side. Sally and I had lunch the other day- here's a pic of the two. It's so fun to have kiddos so close in age.
I totally missed blogging my first Mother's Day. It was so fun- I woke up to Nick's voice saying "someone needs to eat..." Half asleep I started to sit up and get ready to nurse, when I opened my eyes and realized that Nick was standing there with breakfast in bed. "...it's you!", he said. I even got banana pancakes- YUM! We had a nice, relaxing morning, and then walked Green Lake in the afternoon together. I remember it felt so good to get outside as a familly. We stopped by Nick's parents' house on the way home to celebrate with all the other mamas (there's a lot of us now, haha).
Nick even had flowers delivered the Friday before. :)
I shot a wedding on my birthday, but we had a BBQ with friends the following Friday. 26. wow. I cannot believe how quickly the years are flying by.
Parker:
Well, he's 3 months and some change now. Rolled over for the first time yesterday (Sunday). We were laying in bed in the morning and he kept rolling up on his side, getting so close. I told Nick he was going to do it any minute, and sure enough, 5 minutes later he plopped himself on his stomach. Normally he doesn't last too long with tummy time, but he seemed pretty pleased with himself and actually hung out on his tummy for quite a while smiling. Here's the iphone photo that I took right after. Such a sweetheart.

This is such a fun age- he gives the biggest smiles, and the dimple on his right cheek gets me every time! He's such a flirt- any female strangers that start talking to him get big smiles, cooing, and laughs in return. Speaking of his laugh, I'm so in love with it. I will do rediculously embarassing things to get a laugh out of him. He is a drooling machine- has been for the last couple weeks... and he lives to blow spit bubbles- thinks it's the funniest thing. He's still usually waking up once during the night to eat- pretty good. Usually crashes around 9 or 10, and then wakes up around 2am and then 7am. He's a long dude- has to wear size 6 month in anything with feet. Mostly, he's in size 3-6 month right now, of course it depends on the brand. Ignore the watermark- I'm too lazy and just pulled these from the photoblog.





I've been walking Green Lake every Thursday morning with our Centering group moms. I totally look forward to it. It's my "me time", and I get to gab with 8 or 9 other moms with a baby born the same month. There's actually 14 or 15 couples that were in our group, but week to week we usually average that many that can make it. I try to walk the lake one other time during the week too. Gives me fresh air and time away from my ever-overflowing inbox.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot to blog Parker's baptism...
Parker was adopted into God's family on May 3rd. It was such a nice day- I had really been looking forward to it. My parents, my grandma and Nick's parents made it to the service. Nate and Lindsay came over for the weekend too- Parker's God Parents... who by the way are so flippin' great to him. The baptism was so sweet. We sang the hymn, "See This Wonder in the Making" and I started tearing up instantly. Haha, I was so emotional that day! Nick and I were so proud as we stood up there. Parker was an angel and slept through most of the ceremony. :) He wore the same outfit that Nick was baptised in, which made it even more special. We had a BBQ afterwards at our home with some more friends and family- an all around awesome Sunday.















2 comments:
That is one beautiful little baby boy! And with all the times you mentioned him falling asleep, sounds like he is a dream baby!
I think you win for world's longest post:) I cannot wait to see my little nephew (and you guys!). Good luck with all your weddings:) I see a drive-in and some ice-cream in our futures!
Post a Comment