The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I even ate a hotdog

I just had to put these pics up. A couple months ago, my dad entered for the first time in the Odessa Combine Derby- basically an entire weekend of discarded farming equiptment on steroids! My dad did a great job, and even landed his picture in the Ritzville paper. Nick and I had so much fun rooting him and his buddies on. We are totally going again next year- let me know if anyone wants us to save them a seat!
My dad's combine was named "Bernie's Beta-Blocker". Too perfect!


1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Kristen, This is Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell. I just found your blog! Your wedding pics were beautiful. And I am so jealous you have a house all to your own, that you can do anything with and paint the walls whatever color you want. We are still in the internship/school process and moving all of the time so we are just doing the apartment thing, but oh it would feel so good to have a house and be settled! You guys look great!