The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

it sure is wedding season...

Last weekend we went to my cousin Shayla's wedding in Wenatchee. It was so beautiful, and Shayla and her new husband Matt were too cute. I love family weddings because it's a chance to get caught up with all the people I love and don't get to see as often as I like. AND because I always get to see my beat-boppin' dad do the "Bernie Bob"- one of my favorite things in the world. (my dad is a dancin' machine) Here's a few pics from the day. Congrats to Shayla and Matt!

My cousin Theresa- love this girl!

There goes my dad on the dance floor again.

Love this pic- great job nick

Cousins Emily and Theresa
Cousins- Eric, Alec, Marrissa, Kayleen, Theresa

Did I mention Cohen even got dressed up? (don't worry, I didn't actually bring him to the wedding) But doesn't he look cute in a tux? haha

2 comments:

Susie said...

Cohen, you are so cute!

"Ant" Faye said...

Hi Kristen! Enjoyed seeing you and your new happy hubby at Shayla's wedding.I am sorry I missed the Bernie Bob out on the dance floor....maybe next time! He tried to get me to stay, but my contacts were sticking....ouch.
Hope all is well with the new job, etc. Remember my contact over at Children's Hosp. if you get sick of Swedish. (But then, that IS your heritage, isn't it?!!)
Take care.... Your Favorite Ant