The Honeycutts

The Honeycutts
Sweet as Honey...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bump Pics

I broke down and had some done by a good photog friend. SOOOO glad we did. I'll post more soon, but here's a couple teasers... Check out that bump! haha



5 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I think there might be a baby in there! It might also be a basketball... hard to tell at this point.

Those are great pictures. Now get that kid out so we can see some pictures of him!

Lindsay said...

I'm in LOVE with the first one! So stinkin' cute :)

Mandi said...

First off, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one! Priceless. Second, you look like you're fakin' it! How is your belly so huge and the rest of you still so tiny! They are great...I thought this might have been "the" post....quit teasing!

Rachel and Jason said...

I can't wait to see your little guy!!

Myca said...

Hahaha holy cow you weren't kidding! You are ALL BELLY! So cute. Hang in there...he will be here soon :).