Oh man! Enough with the teasing Kristen! Every time I see an update I think....BABY! Ha. Oh well, the room is ADORABLE! I love it, and I love the name!
Where are you delivering again? I've got a fantastic new mommy resource for you to know about... Check out the Evergreen Parent Baby classes. They are free until your babe is 3 mo old, and full of great info and other new parents in a similar life-stage with similar questions that you'll have. If you need more info, just let me know! Enjoy your birth! (D--Hesse)
4 comments:
Oh man! Enough with the teasing Kristen! Every time I see an update I think....BABY! Ha. Oh well, the room is ADORABLE! I love it, and I love the name!
Where are you delivering again? I've got a fantastic new mommy resource for you to know about... Check out the Evergreen Parent Baby classes. They are free until your babe is 3 mo old, and full of great info and other new parents in a similar life-stage with similar questions that you'll have. If you need more info, just let me know! Enjoy your birth! (D--Hesse)
We're delivering at Swedish Ballard. Thanks for the resource! :)
Oh my goodness the nursery is adorable. I am jealous.
Post a Comment